Once you’ve met someone and interacted on Just Platonic, the next logical step is to get together and get to know them in person. However, figuring out just what to do that’s fun AND allows you to get to know each other can be kind of a pain. So we’ve decided to help you out by offering a list of sixteen friend-date ideas, some of which are completely free!
1. Coffee and conversation
2. Dinner (or lunch or brunch)
3. Pretend you’re a tourist and explore your city (bonus points if you actually pretend to be a tourist, complete with fake accents!)
4. Hit up an art gallery or museum
5. Attend a yoga or other exercise class
6. Take lessons together (dance, cooking, painting)
8. Have dogs? Take them to a dog park (or dog-sit someone else’s for the day!)
9. Instead of a coffee date, how about an ice cream sundae date?
11. Spend an afternoon thrift shopping for the best deals
12. Take to the golf course (mini-golf counts too!)
13. Go wine tasting
14. Go roller blading or ice skating
15. Go hiking or mountain biking
16. Spa day complete with mani’s and pedi’s
Have any other ideas? We’d love to hear them! Leave your suggestions in the comments below ?!